Warehouse Associate – Nashville, TN
Warehouse Associate – Nashville, TN The primary function of the Warehouse Associate is to support warehouse operations through receiving, transferring, storing, picking and shipping activities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receiving products from all vendors with inspection to ensure product is aligned with packing list
- Verify that goods received match purchase order/invoice/packing list before sending the receiver to the purchasing department for PO approval
- Rotate products to ensure merchandise will be used before expiration date (FIFO)
- Maintain and organize all packaging supplies, work orders and warehouse products
- Notify the Warehouse Inventory Manager and others who have a need to know when products have an expiration date of six months or less.
- Quality inspection of all packages shipping to ensure accurate delivery
- Print orders, pick and pack sales orders from other warehouses and prepare orders for shipping
- Create, print and sign the pedigrees for the RX sales orders
- Responsible for the maintenance of the interior and exterior of the warehouse. This includes maintaining a clean and organized environment. Disposing of unusable boxes properly on a daily basis.
- Assist in inventory management for all warehouses
- Accurately create the shipping labels
- Other duties as assigned
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Open
Job Sectors: Operations
Job Type: Full Time
Duty Hours: 40